Job Summary: Handles and coordinates all operational functions of Intellectual Property tasks for a given client in a certain jurisdiction.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Reads received e-mails to prioritize the jobs and attend to urgent matters before others
- Communicates with clients in order to process instructions from the date of filing and up until the issuance of the service
- Issues invoices, follows up on unsettled invoices is required, organizes invoices entries on spread sheets
- Prepare all documents requested for the intended task.
- Patent analysis and FTO report preperation
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Chemistry
- Good command of English, and Arabic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Working under pressure and meeting deadlines